Access Lorado Soft Tonneau Cover – $449.95
Related tags: Access
- Tonneau rails are black powder coated aluminum and the cover is heavy duty, industrial vinyl fabric. The Lorado features a front element seal forming a weather tight barrier between the front of your truck bed and the tonneau cover. Access uses the highest quality materials available.
- Low profile side rails are angled in for a low profile and aerodynamic look. The cross members sit inside the tonneau rails and are hidden out of sight when the tonneau cover is down, and they roll up inside the cover to store easily when the cover is rolled up.
- Automatically latches when you close the tonneau cover down, and is easy to unlatch and roll up with a smooth action pull cord.
- The Velcro hook & loop system includes a full Velcro seal running the length of the tonneau rails and is easy to use by just pulling the tonneau over the rail and seal the Velcro.
- Slide locks push under the tonneau rails at the tailgate to keep the tonneau cover down when the tailgate is closed.
- The tension control system features a large over sized grip to easily turn and tighten the cover.
- Installs in less than 30 minutes with No Drilling! “Tight Bite” clamps mount the tonneau rails right inside your truck bed rails (3 clamps per side).
- Premium Lifetime Factory Warranty!
Access earned their stripes with the popular Access Roll Up tonneau cover, and the Lorado is a more low profile and functional design from the same award winning manufacturer. The Lorado tonneau cover fits the contours of your truck with the angled tonneau rails and is more functional with an automatic latching system and easy pull cord. The vinyl tarp is a double layer polyester and vinyl fabric and guaranteed to stay flexible in cold temperatures and not fade under the hot sun.
The Lorado tonneau cover also features a new tension control dial with a large knob so you can easily adjust the tension on the tonneau cover for all weather conditions and fluctuating temperatures.
Additional Details: Please include your complete vehicle information including the actual size of your truck bed and phone number in the "Notes/Special Instructions" box.